Orolia Defense & Security provides Resilient PNT solutions and custom engineering services to U.S. Government agencies, defense organizations and their contractors. Orolia Defense & Security is authorized to work on the full spectrum of U.S. Government classified and unclassified projects, in addition to supporting strategic partnerships for key defense PNT technologies.
We are looking for Contracts Manager based in Rochester, NY, Ankeny, IA or Huntsville, AL. The Contracts Manager will have demonstrated competence in DoD contracting, commercial contracting, and international contracting with strong knowledge and experience with Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisitions Regulations System (DFARS).
- Draft and negotiate Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Consultant Agreements, Subcontractor/Supplier Agreements, and other agreements as required.
- Prepare contractual portions (transmittal letter, T's & C's, Reps & Certs) of proposals to the U.S. Government and other DoD Contractors
- Interface with customers in a variety of contracts and orders related issues
- Analyze and negotiate unique contract requirements, terms and conditions and special provisions to ensure compliance with regulations and business objectives.
- Administer both advanced contracts and General Services Administration contracts.
- Advise senior management on contractual rights and commitments and provide interpretation and guidance on contract terms and conditions.
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements within the business team and provide guidance on contractual issues.
- Coordinate with Program Managers to ensure contract requirements (CDRLs, adherence to SOW) are fulfilled.
- Knowledge and experience with ITAR, Export Requirements, TAA and international contracting.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates must document US citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
- 8+ years of contract administration experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
- Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) or Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) desirable.
- Independent judgment and analysis applied to resolution of contract issues.
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to provide sound interpretation of, and application of, Government contracts and procurement regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and interact effectively, both internally with technical staff and management as well as external customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, complex environment and effectively multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications
Please note this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran